All publications are digital PDF downloads. You will be asked to agree to the following before purchasing:
- All my publications are protected by copyright.
- All publications with licenses allow you limited rights according to the descriptions below.
- Digital and electronic reproduction and sharing of publications is NOT permitted, except as described for Schools/Groups.
- Physical or digital copies of documents may not be resold.
- You must enter the name of the license holder upon checkout, as described below.
- Your document will be stamped with the name of the license holder at the bottom of each page as follows:
“Permission is granted to [NAME OF LICENSEE] for limited reproduction according to the Copyright Agreement.”
- All publications are sold with the agreement that ‘limited reproduction’ is defined below according to the license purchased.
- This agreement may be subject to modification and may be updated at any time.
- To validate the license, Student/Individual licenses must be stamped with the first and last name of an individual only, not the name of a school/group.
- One physical copy of books may be made for one person only, and the members of the person’s immediate family.
- Physical copies of worksheets may be made as needed for one person and the members of their immediate family.
- Digital and electronic reproduction and sharing of documents with others is NOT permitted.
- School/Group licenses are to be purchased by ONE school or other facility or organization.
- School/Group licenses must be stamped with the name of a school or group and may only be used by the school or group indicated.
- In the case where students are normally required to purchase their own books that they keep, they should purchase their own Student/Individual license.
- Digital and electronic reproduction and sharing of documents with others outside of the licensed School/Group is NOT permitted.
- Physical copies:
- School/Group licenses are limited to printing enough physical copies of the document only for the students of that facility or group.
- Each physical copy is the property of the School/Group.
- As with any other textbook, physical copies of books must be returned to the School/Group at the completion of each course/session.
- Students may not keep physical copies of books after the completion of the course/session. They are the property of the School/Group
- Physical copies of written worksheets may be made as needed for the students of a School/Group and do not need to be returned.
- Digital sharing:
- Schools/Groups MAY NOT share entire documents digitally with students, except in the case of worksheets or shorter documents.
- Schools/Groups DO HAVE PERMISSION to share screenshots of individual pages of books or worksheets in order to deliver classes online.
- Screenshots must be of the entire page, including the copyright information.
- The digital sharing of individual pages or worksheets must occur within enclosed online learning portals, and not through public means such as email or public file-sharing services.
- Upon the event that the teacher with access to the document(s) is no longer at the licensed School/Group, please contact me to transfer access to another individual.
- Poster licenses are for a reasonable number of physical copies to be used by one individual or one school/group facility only.
- Digital and electronic reproduction and sharing of posters with others is NOT permitted.
Thank you for supporting my work by observing this agreement.
- Downloads and payment are processed by SendOwl.
- You will be allowed up to 5 attempts to download your document.
- All updates are free and included with your license.
- You will be notified by SendOwl of any updates, unless you opt out of those emails.
- Updates may include corrections, modifications, the addition of new material, etc.
- If you make any errors in your license or purchase, feel free to contact me for assistance.
- To access your previous purchases, use the link in the footer of this website.
Which type of license should I buy?
- Student/Individual license – If you are a student, this is the right choice for you.
- School/Group license – If you are making copies for a classroom or performing group of students, you should choose this option. Examples would be traditional in-school programs, after school programs, student orchestras, etc.
What if I am a school teacher and want to buy a copy to sample first?
- Please purchase an individual copy under your own name.
- If you decide to purchase a School/Group license, contact me, and I will deduct what you already paid towards the School/Group license.
What if I change schools?
- School/Group licenses remain with the school and access may be transferred to the next teacher. Please contact me to do so.
- Please have your new school purchase their own license.