Are you struggling to teach stringed instruments you don’t play?
Do you want to teach strings with more confidence?
Teaching strings can be easy, even for non-string players.
Join me for a FREE online class on Teaching Beginner Strings Made Easy!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OVER
Please subscribe to be a member and get updates on future courses!
This is both a learn-to-play class (for you on a secondary instrument) and a learn to teach class. You should have access to either a violin or cello in order to participate. We will be starting from scratch and I will be going through the exact process that I take my students through, as well as teaching you effective teaching techniques and how to troubleshoot the most common beginner problems.
I will only be taking a limited number of participants in each of the violin class and the cello class so register now!
We’re going to have lots of fun!
See the course content below and sign up now!
March 24th, 2020
Cello Class – 3PM EDT
Violin Class – 7PM EDT
Successful applicants will be notified by Monday at 11:59PM EDT.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
- How to set up your instruments.
- How to set up the classroom
- How to teach the perfect bow hold in 5 minutes.
- How to teach the perfect instrument hold in 5 minutes.
- How to teach proper bowing technique.
- How to teach the proper instrument hold.
- Keys to establishing proper left hand technique
- Putting the bow to the string.
- Playing their first notes.
- Teaching tunes by ear.
- How to spot and fix common playing problems.