Downloads and payment are processed by SendOwl.
Many of my publications are (or will be) accompanied by SMT YouTube lessons, which are FREE.
Many of my materials are free. Feel free to support me by making a donation.
All other materials are sold with publication licenses as described below:
SMT Copyright & License Agreement
- All SMT materials are copyrighted.
- All publications with licenses allow you limited physical reproduction rights according to the descriptions below.
- Digital and electronic reproduction and sharing of publications is NOT permitted.
- You will be asked to enter the name of the license holder upon checkout. For example, if the document is for a school, please enter the school’s name.
- Your document will be custom stamped at the bottom as follows:
“Permission is granted to [NAME OF LICENSEE] for limited reproduction according to SMT Copyright Agreement.”
- All publications are sold with the agreement that ‘limited reproduction’ is defined as the following:
Individual licenses are for physical copies for one person only, and their immediate family.
Private Teacher licenses are for physical copies for the immediate students of one private teacher.
School/Group licenses are purchased by one school or other facility or organization and are for physical copies for the students of that facility or group.
- Physical or digital copies of publications are not to be resold. You may however, charge a small fee to recover the actual costs of printing any copies given to students.
- You will be allowed up to 5 attempts to download your document.
- All updates are FREE. You will be notified by SendOwl of any updates, unless you opt out of those emails. Updates may include corrections, modifications, the addition of new material, etc.
- If you make any errors in your license or purchase, feel free to contact me for assistance.
Thank you for supporting me by observing this agreement.
Which type of license should I buy?
- Individual license – If you are a student or affiliate who only wants a personal copy, this is the right choice for you.
- Private Teacher license – If you are a private teacher who wants to make copies to give to your own personal students at lessons, choose this option. You may charge a small photocopying fee at your discretion. (Don’t forget, you could join SMT’s Affiliate programme and have your students buy their own copies while you earn a commission!)
- School/Studio license – If you are making copies for a classroom or performing group of students, you should choose this option. Examples would be traditional in-school programs, after school programs, student orchestras, etc.